Yahoo is a very popular email service provider and managing it is as easy as using it. Organizing your email account is very important to give it a clean look and make it convenient to use for yourself. There are different ways in which you can give your Yahoo account an organized look. You can also call at the Yahoo Customer Service Number if you need any guidance from the technical executives.
Following are the steps which will help you manage your Yahoo mail inbox:
1. Go to the settings option.
2. Then, click on ‘Filters’ option.
3. Then click on ‘Add’.
4. Now, enter a name for the filter you have created and the criteria.
5. Select the folder where you want emails to be delivered.
6. Save all the changes made by you.
If you want to manage your Yahoo account settings, then:
1. Edit your name.
2. Add another email address.
3. Add the Yahoo messenger handle.
4. Add a phone number or website you want to add with your account.
5. Save the changes by clicking ‘Save’.
1. Change your password.
2. Add or remove phone number or any recovery email address for verification.
3. Activate the two-step verification.
1. Change the location, language, and preferences.
2. You can add your current location.
3. You can set the language in which you want to view the Yahoo content.
4. Change the content preferences if you want to configure linked accounts.
This is how you can organize and manage your Yahoo account in a better way and can also contact at the Yahoo Technical Support Number for further queries.